At Hacking Club, we strive to provide high-quality IT and computer courses both online and offline. We understand that sometimes circumstances may arise that require a refund or return of a course. This policy outlines our procedures for refunds and returns.
We offer refunds for courses within the following guidelines:
- Refund requests must be made within 7 days of the start of the course.
- Refunds are only available for courses that have not yet been completed. If you have completed any portion of the course, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- All refund requests must be made in writing to email@example.com. The request must include the reason for the refund and any relevant supporting documentation.
- Once we receive the refund request, we will review it and determine whether you are eligible for a refund. If we determine that you are eligible, we will issue a refund to the original payment method within 14 days.
- We reserve the right to deny refund requests that do not meet these guidelines or are fraudulent.
We do not offer returns for courses once they have been started. If you have not started the course and wish to return it, you may request a refund as outlined above.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Refund and Returns Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date This Refund and Returns Policy is effective as of 10-02-2013.