Are you interested in learning how to protect your network and systems from cyberattacks? Do you want to gain practical skills and experience in ethical hacking? If yes, then you should enroll in the Diploma in Ethical Hacking Training Course offered by the Hacking Club Institute.
Ethical hacking is the process of testing a system’s networks for vulnerabilities against any malicious threats, thefts, or attacks that may lead to financial loss or other damages to the system. Ethical hackers use similar methods that illegal hackers employ to infiltrate systems, but with the permission and authorization of the system owners. Ethical hacking can help improve the security of the network and systems by identifying and fixing the weaknesses before they are exploited by malicious hackers.
There are many benefits of learning ethical hacking, such as:
- Understanding the hacker mindset: Learning ethical hacking can help you develop a hacker’s perspective and learn how they operate and think. This can help you better defend your network and systems from potential attacks and prioritize the most critical threats.
- Knowing hidden techniques and exploring better ways: Learning ethical hacking can expose you to various tools, techniques, and methodologies that hackers use to compromise systems. You can also learn how to use these tools effectively and efficiently for security testing and auditing purposes.
- Helping with development and quality assurance: Learning ethical hacking can also help you improve your development and quality assurance skills. You can learn how to avoid common coding errors that lead to vulnerabilities and how to test your software for security flaws using industry best practices.
- Getting a good salary package: Learning ethical hacking can also boost your career prospects and earning potential. According to Indeed.com, the average salary for an ethical hacker in the US is $103,000 per year as of December 2021. Ethical hackers are in high demand across various industries such as IT, banking, healthcare, government, etc.
- Having a world of opportunities: Learning ethical hacking can also open up a world of opportunities for you. You can work as an independent consultant or join a reputable organization as an ethical hacker or penetration tester. You can also participate in bug bounty programs or cybersecurity competitions that reward you for finding vulnerabilities in real-world systems.
If these benefits sound appealing to you, then you should not miss this opportunity to enroll in the Diploma in Ethical Hacking Training Course by Hacking Club Institute.
This is a live training course that is available both offline and online. It is a one-year certification course that covers 36 modules and 5 programming languages – Python, HTML, JS, PHP, Assembly language and machine language. This course will teach you everything from basic concepts of networking and cryptography to advanced topics such as web application security, wireless security, malware analysis, social engineering etc.
This course also provides you with practical training where you get hands-on experience working on live projects under expert guidance. You will also get books, a toolkit, and a one-year experience letter from an IT company as part of this course.
By completing this course, you will be able to demonstrate your skills and knowledge in ethical hacking and become a certified professional in this field.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now and take your first step towards becoming an ethical hacker!
What Will You Learn?
- Understanding Basic Concepts
- Kali Linux Fundamentals
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Software Cracking & Assembly Language
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading Antiviruses, IDS, Firewalls, & Honeypots
- Coding Fundamentals
- HTML Coding
- PHP Programming
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Websites & Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Securing Websites
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- loT and OT Hacking (Hardware Hacking)
- Cloud Computing
- Python Programming
- Python Advance
- Developing Tools in Python
- Malware Detection & Analysis
- Digital Forensics
- Penetration Testing
- Projects on IT Security
Module 1 to 13 Test
Earn a certificate
Add this certificate to your resume to demonstrate your skills & increase your chances of getting noticed.